Friday, December 6, 2013

Dawn

Now this was a truly good book and I am wanting to go on to read the rest of the novels in this trilogy, Ive actually gone ahead and bought the first two. I have always been interested in the idea of aliens watching over us and guarding us, I even think the ancient alien theories are fun. I loved how the books start with and alien abduction. Most of the stories we hear about abductions are these horrifying and traumatic experiences of alien experimentation. I really enjoyed how the alien was so different yet strangely similar to human kind and I loved how they survived by taking the most advantageous genetic traits from other species and combining that strand of DNA with their own. It was a really interesting twist. Also I loved how the ship itself was a kind of creature that acted as a vehicle, a food source, and living quarters.

No comments:

Post a Comment